Saturday, May 9, 2015

Why?

Because we are moving at the end of next month. 
Because I am tired.
Because I am over it all.
Because ugh. 
Because I want them to see their mother dealing with stress in a healthy manner.

Because of all those things, and so many more unspoken things. 

I. Am. Back. 

And hopefully, my "get fit and healthy" muscles are a bit stronger, and I will persevere.
And I'm going to smash it. 

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. And from there, I will endeavour to move every day, and to feed my body the nutrition it deserves. 

The way I see it, we are purging the old, and creating a new life for our family with this move. So I don't want to take along old habits. I simply don't have room for them. 

Big and Mighty Fist bumps,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Sarah!!! I went shopping this past weekend and bought myself 2 dresses that I love, but are just a bit snug. This week has been pretty good. Lots of working out, less on the eating. My goal is to look good enough to wear them by our 10th anniversary trip this summer, first of August. We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete